Yeah right y’all know I’m not from the streets, but I am back… at least for the next ten to twelve sentences. Maybe more…depends on my Wednesday flow. It’s late, 11:27pm to be exact, so it might turn into a Thursday flow if I get to rambling.
Anyway, back to what would probably be my sophomore album if I was a recording artist. I’m back by popular demand. I had enough request to give me the boost I needed to get a new post out. I wish I had 1 really good reason why it’s taking me so long do this, but actually I have 17. Like-a-here-here-it-go:
1. I joined a cycle team, raised $563 and participated in a 6hr indoor cycling ride to benefit ovarian cancer research.
2. I got The New iPad and downloaded a lot of books that I started, want to, or need to read.
3. I’ve been developing new material for my 501c3 www.goddessgirlradio.org…check it out.
4. After many days of soul searching, I found myself and figured out what I want to be when I grow up which takes us right into number 5
5. Enrolled into a continuing education program at Emory University in Sustainability (google it)
6. Volunteered with the nature conservancy and held a snake.
7. Volunteered with the girl scouts and talked to some really cool girls.
8. Took the kids to the pool and got a tan while sipping margaritas.
9. Turned 30 something and had a nice dinner at Ray’s.
10. Celebrated 6 years of marital bliss
11. Went to Cairo, GA (pronounced Kay-Row), stayed on a farm, watched my boy drive a tractor, and saw at least 7 alligators on the boat ride in Tallahassee, FL.
12. Took on a few new CandyPaint clients.
13. Caught up on my DVR’d epp’s of Randy Jackson presents America’s Best Dance Crew.
14. Scoured the net for good rates to my sisters wedding in Cancun.
15. Joined Instagram (follow me @ilovecandypaint) and wasted at least 3 cumulative hours of my precious life looking at pictures and trying to come up with witty tag lines for the few pics I posted
16. Got caught up on ALL 15 games of Words with Friends I have going on simultaneously.
17. Had a pre-Cinco De Mayo get-together a week early because my homie was gonna be out of town on the day of (pics are for black mail purposes only).
Even with all this popping off, y’all know my nails stayed on point (ok! most of the time), but I’ll have to show you that tomorrow because 1. it’s uber late and 2. my iPad and MacBook are both dying.
Now you know it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t’ leave you with a Throw Back Joint of the day.
Enjoy the rest of your week and stay polished!
Love from CandyPaint